The Haitian Alliance is many things to many people. We are passionate, vibrant, engaged, connected, inclusive, inspired and committed. We are the place where conversations begin, ideas are formulated and actions – for the betterment of the Haitian community – start. Make the connection now, click hereto become a member. Whoever you are, we promise, there is a place for you!
As they say in Haiti, “Men anpil chay pa lou”. That’s why we are in need of your participation to make The Haitian Alliance bigger and better than what it could be without you. Not sure how you can get involved? Here are some ways:
- Take an active part in the planning of future events and help us meet our current needs
- Attend one of our event or activity that sparks your personal interests and/or passions. Click here to visit our Community Calendar.
Give the gift of yourself to The Haitian Alliance. Your compassion…your talents…your time…and your generosity are important to us – and vital to our community in the Greater Atlanta Area and in Haiti. There are so many ways to get involved:
- Serve on committees
- Assist at special events
- Solicit others to support The Haitian Alliance
- Host intimate fundraising events
- Travel on a mission to Haiti
Still not sure how to get involved? Take a moment to peruse our site for more ideas….and if you still need help, complete the form below to contact us directly. The Haitian Alliance is committed to an extraordinary experience for the members of our community, our members, our partners, and the public. We continually work to improve our ability to make a difference. Your input is invaluable in the process.